Handcrafted Gifts for the Home and Garden
Primus is not just a new name in online wholesale - it’s a whole new concept. Primus offers a carefully selected range of products all at outstanding value and backed by exceptional service so you can buy online with complete peace of mind.
Now there’s no need to go elsewhere as the Primus collection includes:
- Garden Art - a range of handcrafted garden ornaments
- Wall Art - beautiful decoration for the home and garden
- Cast Iron Products - from coat hooks to candle holders
- The Gallery - High end metal sculptures and 3D wall art
You’ll love our exceptional handcrafted products. Our specialist teams are always updating the collections, keeping you in touch with the very latest trends, designs and products. Whether you are a small garden centre or an online retailer, our aim is to give you the best value for your money.
The Primus Promise
At Primus we not only aim to bring you the best products we also want you to have the best service too. Our dedicated teams check the quality of all our products before they become part of the Primus range and the easy to navigate website contains lots of product information but if you have any questions before buying then please contact us – we are happy to answer any questions about the products or our service.
Ordering from Primus
There are three ways to order and pay for goods from Primus:
- Order via Pro Forma by sending your order to email@example.com
- Via a telephone using credit or debit card
- Or place the order through our website using credit or debit card
All products must be ordered in their pack sizes, which we do not split.
As we are trade only, all customers must first register for an account. There are two account options:
- Trade Accounts - all trade customers pay upfront via credit or debit card. Apply here
- Credit Accounts - credit accounts are for customers who prefer to pay via credit, i.e. at a later date rather than paying as the order is placed.
Apply for a credit account here. We ask for two references of other suppliers that you currently have accounts with.
We then contact the references and perform a credit check. Then you will be granted a credit limit.